• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Backup after update to 17.5.3

dalkol

Basic Pleskian
Hello

I have some weird problem after upgrade to latest version. Only one domain hosted on plesk is restored in old backup 2 weeks old. And i don't have it, 2 weeks ago backup. How can it happen? :S

Although you can always count on the support of our community, I suggest you trigger Plesk's own internal support for this issue >>> Plesk Help Center

This is because this update is still recent and problems like these are difficult to achieve. I sent a support ticket a few days ago and according to their own team a BUG was confirmed. Maybe it's your case too.

I hope my answer has been helpful to you =)

Although you can always count on the support of our community, I suggest you trigger Plesk's own internal support for this issue >>> Plesk Help Center

This is because this update is still recent and problems like these are difficult to achieve. I sent a support ticket a few days ago and according to their own team a BUG was confirmed. Maybe it's your case too.

I hope my answer has been helpful to you =)
Thanks, i will contact them now. did you lose your problem?

Back