• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup and restore issue

J

joewu

Hi,

We have updated plesk to 7.0.3.

We are able to backup using plesk backup, but when we try to restore, it will prompt error "Input string was not in a correct format".

Has anyone face this error before? Any fix available?

TIA

Originally posted by joewu
Hi,

We are able to backup using plesk backup, but when we try to restore, it will prompt error "Input string was not in a correct format".

TIA

We've been experiencing this as well, were you able to resolve it?

We end up migrating it to Plesk 7.5

I believe there's newer version of backup and restore for plesk 7.0.3, but we never bother to try it out.

HTH

I'm having the exact same problem, has anyone found a solution?

I'm also wondering does anyone know exactly what BU backs up? Does it also backup db and mailboxes?

I'm not finding any updated BU for Plesk.

Thanks,
Andy

anyone know where I can find the new backup/restore utils?

I have had this same problem also.

I am running Plesk 7.03 for Windows
Server 2003

When I try to restore a backup, I get the input string error message. I do not see any update to the backup program and my Plesk is up to date.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Not much sense having a backup run every night if I can't restore from the backups!!!

Thanks,
Andy

SWsoft Help me

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

TIA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had this same problem "input string error"

Re: SWsoft Help me

SWsoft

until when we have to wait the solution?

Originally posted by saldar
quote:
Hi,

TIA

I have had this same problem "input string error"
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How long has it been since you openned a support ticket with them?

Back