• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup domain download

F

flyby

I got this error when I try backingup a domain and download the file..

First i create a backup and store it on the server SIZE:501
Then I create at backup file to download, and its make af a file buXXX.tmp but it is SIZE: 0 kb

an when i want to download it i get this error.:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\backup\download.php:144 psaerror(string "Unable to get file (\\?\C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Backup\k-power.com\bu48494.tmp) attributes: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.")

Anyone knows why?

Did you use restore utility in a terminal session or from browser with Plesk control panel?
Did you checked that file "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Backup\k-power.com\bu48494.tmp" really exists on a disk?

Originally posted by shwonder
Did you use restore utility in a terminal session or from browser with Plesk control panel?
I was login as admin in a browser, when to Domains->k-power->backup and CREATA BECKUP.

[Did you checked that file "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Backup\k-power.com\bu48494.tmp" really exists on a disk?

Yes it made at file whit this name, but it was size 0Kb, and then when i push the disk icon to download I got the error, and the file disaper..

Do not press button 'ok' on page with the text "The backup process is about to begin.
This operation might take some time.
Please wait... "
It first creates backup and then prepares backup file to be downloaded.
If you press ok, you will be redirected to other page and will loose backup file. Please, be patient and wait until download dialog appears.

Back