• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Restore Backup in CLI (The attribute 'wapp' is not allowed.)

Ricardo

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
I try to restore a backup

CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.55 Update #2,

TO:
Debian 11.7
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.55 Update #4, last updated on Aug 25, 2023 06:25 AM

1) CMD to do the backup
/sbin/plesk bin pleskbackup domains-name mydomain.it -only-mail --output-file /root/mydomain.it.tar

2) transfer the file with SCP

3) Try to restore with CMD
plesk bin pleskrestore --restore mydomain.it.tar -ignore-sign -domain-name mydomain.it

I get this ouput
#resellers/MYRESELLER/clients/CLIENT/domains/DOMAINNAME/backup_info_2309281652.xml
#exit 1

4) On the web interface when enter on mydomain.it>backup
I get this message(see attachment image):

Error: Unable to restore the backup: the file contains wrong formatting.
Warning: Unable to validate the backup signature. The backup file might be modified, corrupted, created on another server or in an earlier Plesk version.

resellers/MYRESELLER/clients/CLIENT/domains/DOMAINNAME/backup_info_2309281652.xml:

Line 2380 error: Element 'phosting', attribute 'wapp': The attribute 'wapp' is not allowed.
Line 2380 error: Element 'phosting', attribute 'wapp-version': The attribute 'wapp-version' is not allowed.

5) Any idea about what's wrong

Attachments

• Nuovo progetto.jpg
    Nuovo progetto.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
Before you tried to restore it to another server, you either need to check the box "Restore this backup despite the fact that it does not have a valid signature" or you need to add this to your panel.ini file's "[pmm]" section, e.g.:
Code:
[pmm]
allowRestoreModifiedDumps = on
Did you?

Hi peter, tank you for the info, I did it, but I Get the same error

resellers/RESSELER/clients/CLIENT/domains/DOMAIN.it/backup_info_2309291451.xml:
Line 2380 error: Element 'phosting', attribute 'wapp': The attribute 'wapp' is not allowed.
Line 2380 error: Element 'phosting', attribute 'wapp-version': The attribute 'wapp-version' is not allowed.

This is the content of the line!

<phosting https="true" webstat="none" errdocs="false" shared-content="true" at-domains="false" wu_script="true" www-root="httpdocs" certificate="18c3d853f2712257d2da17228b40df42" original-conf-directory="/var/www/vhosts/system/DOMAIN.it/conf" sslRedirect="true" wapp="nohosting" wapp-version="">

The file is only an email backup.
tnx

I try in this way:
plesk sbin pmm-ras --import-file-as-dump --dump-file-specification /root/mydomain.it.tar
with this output:
exit status 152

and the same message on web interface:

Is your site restored anyway or is this really a blocker?
Hi Peter,
The site on destination server it's running without problem.
The mail service running without problem on the source server.
I try to move the email from the source server with a backup, to restore only the emails on destination server and them switch Dns service.
But I'm blocked with this error on restore

Back