• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup Error:

SvenA

Basic Pleskian
When i start Backup become this error:

Unable to create dump: Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskStructure.pm line 289

The reason in that Plesk could not dump current database schema because of orphaned record. One client IP pool ID (table clients.ip_pool_id) was referred with non existent pool (ip_pool.id).
If you can't fix this database inconsistency by yourself - contact support team.

i have a couple clients/domains that are redirects or 'no hosting configured" with ip pool id 0

Could this be the problem? because all the client/domains with ip pool 0 are unable to upgrade

Thanks for the hint igor

mvg
Dennis

I have the same Problem-both-FTP and server-repository:
(openSUSE 11, PLESK 10.0.1)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error">
<object name="example.de" type="domain">
<message severity="error" code="msgtext">Unable to create dump: Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskStructure.pm line 289.

</message>
</object>
</execution-result>

Thank you!

i have a couple clients/domains that are redirects or 'no hosting configured" with ip pool id 0

Could this be the problem? because all the client/domains with ip pool 0 are unable to upgrade

it's the same on my server. redirected domains cause this error at backup, though there were no errors during upgrade. but even successful backups cannot be restored.

Yes, KnasterboX, you are right!
Delete these domains without hosting-service and you will become lucky!

Best Wishes

This means that I cannot use a Service Plan without hosting? I have some "Mail-Only" customers, that are causing this error. If I assign some webspace to them, it's working. But I don't want that, and Plesk doesn't tell me to do so. So it's a bug... Where can I post this bug?

Hi,
in my case I've sorted out the problem by deleting the old only-mail-accounts and creating these accounts new.
Since then it has been working well.

A second problem has occured: the partition for the dumps was to small. I have put the dump-folder into an other partition.

Best Wishes!

Thanks for your advice, but wouldn't that mean to delete all stored e-mails and account configuration, too?

The reason in that Plesk could not dump current database schema because of orphaned record. One client IP pool ID (table clients.ip_pool_id) was referred with non existent pool (ip_pool.id).
If you can't fix this database inconsistency by yourself - contact support team.

Did you mean clients.pool_id instead of clients.ip_pool_id ?

Back