• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue BACKUP ERROR

Milagre

New Pleskian
Hello i have no idea why this happend to me.

I have free space of 20GB on the TMP Partion.

When i try to restore a FTP-Storage Backup (2,5GB) via Backup-Manager Plesk. i'll get every time the error-message:

Unable to import file as dump: pmm-ras failed (Error code = 1): STDOUT: Transport error: 0 byes were read but 18446744069400246441 expected STDERR:

What happend?

Hello, Milagre. Could you please run 'tar -tf <archive name>'. If this command will return listing without any error message please send me PM with your e-mail. I will create a special support ticket for you to get access to your server. Unfortunately, issues like this cannot be resolved or reproduced without debug at the original environment.

Back