• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup fails because of Horde database

hovik

New Pleskian
I removed Horde using autoinstaller a while ago, and left only AtMail as the only option for web mail for all of my domains. I have checked all the domains to make sure they all have AtMail as their web mail option.

However, when I run a backup, it fails with a bunch of repeating messages "Unable to execute SQL: Unknown database 'horde'"

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Try to use

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --remove --name=horde

It will unregister webmail from plesk database and remove apache vhost config.

Well, not really...

Turns out webmailmng --remove doesn't remove the database named `horde`. If you try to drop the database manually, the backup will fail again, just like described in my original post.

So there are two problems here:

* uninstalling horde doesn't clean up the database
* removing the `horde` database breaks the backup process

That's too bad :(

I'm getting the same message even though Horde has never been installed on this server.

However, the domains were migrated from a server that at one time had Horde installed but not at the time of the migration.

Even after the 11.5.30 update 21 I'm still getting the message "Unable to execute SQL: Unknown database 'horde'" for every email account.

I have the same problem and I tried the suggestion of Igor. The problem is still remain!

Do you have any solution?

Since my last post I've upgraded to 12.0.18 and I still get the warnings. Even before I upgraded I noticed that the backup does seem to be successful even though the log says it failed. I go in every few months and clear out the messages. It's a pain but I've given up any hope that it will ever be fixed. It's not a big enough problem for Parallels to devote any time to addressing it.

Same Problem over here all of a sudden; it worked well for a long time.
The only reason I can imagine is, that my provider had issues with the mirroring of the ubuntu-update-files, therefore the Plesk Auto-Update failed.

The Plesk-Panel and one of the hostings as a result of that wasn't available anymore.

So following some advice on the Plesk-Forums I did run
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

which did not help, but I assume this is responsible for this Problem now (!?!)

Well, just for the whole picture, this did help:
/etc/init.d/sw-cp-server restart
/etc/init.d/sw-engine restart

After editing /etc/apt/sources.list the Auto-Update-Task did update Plesk without any warnings or problems.
Checking out the configuration via CLI and autoinstaller says, that horde is not installed (as is shall be).

I will try to install and uninstall horde again and see it that helps.

Back