• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup-Manager wrong path??

Hello.
We have a problem with Backup-Manager and FTP-transfer.

Backup itself seems to run, but the transfer fails.
in the errorlog i can see that there seems a messup with the pathes.
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error" log-location="/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2013-01-29-205504.138/migration.result">
<message id="ec9e14c9-a074-45fd-872f-f031fa8c55a8" severity="error" code="fatal">
<description>Runtime error</description>
</message>
<message id="0cbf0c4b-b2ab-4891-827f-3ad18a7ece1e" severity="error" code="ExportFailed">
<description>The dump have been made successfully but can not be imported to FTP due to errors.
The dump 'backup_domain.tld_info_1301292055.xml' have been leaved at repository '/usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/backup7_RJfN'. Please export it manually</description>
</message>
<message id="56037462-e34a-4fe4-8a40-171f7cc8ba3b" severity="error" code="FtpError">
<description>Can't upload file '/usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/backup7_RJfN/backup_domain.tld_info_1301292055.xml.tar' to ftp: Can't open that file: Permission denied
Rename/move failure: No such file or directory
</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

In that location ( /usr/local/psa/PMM ) is nothing. I found that backup in /var/lib/psa/dumps/resellers/resellername/clients/clientname/domains/domain.tld

and now?
please help me out

Are you sure that FTP server is accessible from Plesk? Have you tried to upload something manually from Plesk server to FTP server with the same FTP credentials?

The root backup directory is stored in the file /etc/psa/psa.conf, while it is still set by the variable DUMP_D:
# Backups directory
DUMP_D /var/lib/psa/dumps

Server backups, backups of resellers, clients, domains, and daily MySQL dumps are stored in this directory.

Back