• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Backup Problem

Silvercn

New Pleskian
Hi there,
i got a Problem that my Domains arent working anymore.
Last night plesk started a scheduled backup, and the backup is finished and marked as green.
But all my domains are red, and i got the message: Warning: The subscription is temporarily unavailable because the data backup or restoration is in progress. Please try again later."
So i looked into the tasks, but nothing there, just "No backup tasks active"
I cant access my domains all got 503 error also i cannot edit my domains.

Is there any Solution?Im using Plesk 11.5.30

Edit:

Found a error_log, maybe this helps:

Warning: domain "xxxxx.info"
The domain 'xxxxxx.info' may be inaccessible after backup. Please, resume it manually!
Warning: domain "xxxxx.info"
Cannot resume domain 'xxxxxxx.info' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:cObject::update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('email' = '')
) [Error:].

Last edited:
Seems to me that you checked "suspend domains while backup is running"... You should uncheck that to avoid these kind of problems. Otherwise, try re-activating the suspended domains in your control panel. You may also rebuild the vhosts should they be messed up with:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

Thanks for the Tip.
I tried to reactivate the Domains but without luck. "Error: Some of the selected domains or aliases were not activated."
None of the Domains gets activated.
Also rebuild doesnt seems to effect this.

And yes i checked that before, but i didnt knew that there is a Problem with that.

Anyway now i have the Problem and dont know what to do now...

Edit: I tryed also the Command "/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u mydomain.com -status enabled"
but gives also an Error back -> cObject::update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('email' = '')

And i have tryed to do another backup but suspend unchecked, works also not...

Last edited:
Hi,

do you have a solution? My Domains are locked since last night after backup too and I can
resume it manually in the Plesk Panel. Use 11.5.30.

BR
Michael

Thanks for the Tip.
I tried to reactivate the Domains but without luck. "Error: Some of the selected domains or aliases were not activated."
None of the Domains gets activated.
Also rebuild doesnt seems to effect this.

And yes i checked that before, but i didnt knew that there is a Problem with that.

Anyway now i have the Problem and dont know what to do now...

Edit: I tryed also the Command "/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u mydomain.com -status enabled"
but gives also an Error back -> cObject::update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('email' = '')

And i have tryed to do another backup but suspend unchecked, works also not...

Back