• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Backup Problem

Silvercn

New Pleskian
Hi there,
i got a Problem that my Domains arent working anymore.
Last night plesk started a scheduled backup, and the backup is finished and marked as green.
But all my domains are red, and i got the message: Warning: The subscription is temporarily unavailable because the data backup or restoration is in progress. Please try again later."
So i looked into the tasks, but nothing there, just "No backup tasks active"
I cant access my domains all got 503 error also i cannot edit my domains.

Is there any Solution?Im using Plesk 11.5.30

Edit:

Found a error_log, maybe this helps:

Warning: domain "xxxxx.info"
The domain 'xxxxxx.info' may be inaccessible after backup. Please, resume it manually!
Warning: domain "xxxxx.info"
Cannot resume domain 'xxxxxxx.info' (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:cObject::update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('email' = '')
) [Error:].

Last edited:
Seems to me that you checked "suspend domains while backup is running"... You should uncheck that to avoid these kind of problems. Otherwise, try re-activating the suspended domains in your control panel. You may also rebuild the vhosts should they be messed up with:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

Thanks for the Tip.
I tried to reactivate the Domains but without luck. "Error: Some of the selected domains or aliases were not activated."
None of the Domains gets activated.
Also rebuild doesnt seems to effect this.

And yes i checked that before, but i didnt knew that there is a Problem with that.

Anyway now i have the Problem and dont know what to do now...

Edit: I tryed also the Command "/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u mydomain.com -status enabled"
but gives also an Error back -> cObject::update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('email' = '')

And i have tryed to do another backup but suspend unchecked, works also not...

Last edited:
Hi,

do you have a solution? My Domains are locked since last night after backup too and I can
resume it manually in the Plesk Panel. Use 11.5.30.

BR
Michael

Thanks for the Tip.
I tried to reactivate the Domains but without luck. "Error: Some of the selected domains or aliases were not activated."
None of the Domains gets activated.
Also rebuild doesnt seems to effect this.

And yes i checked that before, but i didnt knew that there is a Problem with that.

Anyway now i have the Problem and dont know what to do now...

Edit: I tryed also the Command "/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u mydomain.com -status enabled"
but gives also an Error back -> cObject::update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('email' = '')

And i have tryed to do another backup but suspend unchecked, works also not...

Back