Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
I tried that. Are you using it? I have questions about it if you don't mind.
1) How can I import all my existing clients/domains into ModernBill?
2) Does ModernBill bill the "clients" or the "domains"? For example, I have a client with 70 domains - but the domains need to be billed, not the clients. Does that mean I need to set up new clients in ModernBill manually, one for each domain?
3) Does this allow for people to sign up for a client account on the public side of my own website?
Thx for the info. I have one clarification on question 2 above, if you don't mind...
So, I know that clients can have multiple packages, i.e. domains, but those packages wouldn't have separate billing addresses, correct?
In otherwords, the billing information is attached to the client and not the domain or package, correct? If so, it may be that I have plesk set up wrong - for billing purposes anyway...
So on your Plesk server, you have basically one domain per client, correct?
Sounds like I have a lot of work to do. Guess I need to set up ModernBill without the Plesk module enabled so it doesn't mess up Plesk, and then turn it on for future signups.
Right - I think I understand. The problem is, I set myself up as a Client in Plesk. I have roughly 70 domains that each belong to different companies. I bill each domain owner (company) seperately manually right now, just by sending them emails with how much they owe. So really, each of those domains should have a different client that owns them in order to do billing correctly with ModernBill, correct?
That's correct. Normally, a client signs up with a domain. Modernbill can create that client and domain in plesk automatically. It doesn't have to though. So if you wanted to manually setup all of your clients in modernbill, you could do it that way.