• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Billing software

D

dialsoft

What billing software is available for plesk for windows ? Anyone?

I use modernbill, and that seems to work fairly well.

Im using modernbill as well on my linux and have this one using the wrapper but i thoguth maybe there was a better solution for plesk since mdodernbill doesnt actually run on plesk for windows , at least not officially.

Modernbill Plesk Integration

I'm also running Modernbill which is hosted on my unix server and the API works perfectly on the unix server.

I'm having problems getting the API to work for my plesk windows server 7.5.3. I get errors and the API fails. I have allowed access through the plesk firewall for the remote system running MB and tried to allow that user remote access to the mysql plesk db on the right port 8301.

I get the following error:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
<br><br>Error 5 at Connect to pipe: Access is denied.<br> at (vpipechannel::client::connect line 200)<br> at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 222)<br> at Unable to execute CU(wmain line 107)

<br><br>Error 5 at Connect to pipe: Access is denied.<br> at (vpipechannel::client::connect line 200)<br> at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 222)<br> at Unable to execute CU(wmain line 107)

<br>Connection or failed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone assist in solving the problem causing this.

Perhaps even just confirm what commands to run on the mysql db to allow remote access for the other machine.

Thanks.

Back