• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

blank page in file manager

I believe your problem with websites is another problem, because on my server that did not happen.

The problem is that Parallels is not updated in your development area common_func.php3 the file sent by Igor, and sent in an update file with the same error as before.

when I open this ticket I reload windows and problem was resolved, but today is same problem. I no can reload every time. what definitive solution?

This issue appeared to me in the 10.4.4 MU#39, in a Windows Server 2008 R2 with the Spanish language.
Just applied the patch posted before to fix the common.func.php3 file and now everything works perfect.

Thanks for your help!

my windows is 2008 r2 64 bits english, I update plesk to version 11.0.9 and resolved

Upgrade your Plesk to latest 11 version. This issue was completely fixed there.

IgorG thats really not a solution.
We don't have a license for that version of plesk.

When i applied the patched common_func.php3 the control panel doesnt work at all.
I have tried restarting the controlpanel and i get no error messages, but i can't load the page, not even from localhost.

We are running Server 2008R2 64-bit. And Plesk 10.4.4 with latest Micro Update.

Your Plesk 10 license will work in 11 version. Therefore I strongly recommend upgrade to 11 version.

Today has released another update version 10.4.4, and again the same problem. Even when you're going to continue releasing Parallels update wrong and giving the same problem that is in this post.

Why not see the problem and correct?

How do I know if my license for version 10.4.4 supports make an update to version 11?

Regards.

Developers will check it and I update thread with results of investigation.

Hello,

I use the plesk version 10.4.4 and tonight was an automatic update Panel (MU # 44).

When updating the white screen problem happen again I changed the file "common_func.php3 but still not solved.

Among other times, just changing the file was solving.

This is a system failure and was not resolved until today and now I have several blank screens on the control panel.

Please, I need the support of Parallels for this because every time the problem is occurring and now I'm not getting resolved.

Regards,

Maciel

Hello Igor,

Have not tried. Why always changing the file sent to you in this post worked, but now is not working anymore.

Regards,

Maciel

Hello Igor,

I realized the existing procedure in KB 113637 and solved the problem. Thanks for the help.

Maciel

Plesk Panel 9.4

Hi Igor,

My Server 's operation system Server 2003.
And My Plesk Version is Plesk 10.4

So , ı can not Upgrade 11 version. Because It doesnt work in Server 2003.

You can add the file to someone here common_func.php3 running smoothly fot Plesk Panel 9.4 ?

You can add and we are down.

Last edited:
I fix the Bug.

Following Command :

cd %plesk_dir%\MySQL\bin

mysql -P8306 -uadmin -p123456 psa

ALTER TABLE sessions CHANGE data data MEDIUMBLOB;

Note: 123456 is password.. Write your current password in this case...

Back