• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

blank page in file manager

Did you restart pleskcontrolpanel service after adding line to php.ini?

Yes...

see below for the php.ini \Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini

[Session]
session.save_path="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\sessions"
PHP:
extension_dir="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\modules"
max_execution_time=7200
log_errors=On
display_errors=On
error_reporting=E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED
error_log="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\logs\php_error.log"
register_globals=Off
post_max_size=2147483647
auto_prepend_file= "auth.php3"
include_path= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-rpc;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\javascripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\locale;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\compat"
fastcgi.impersonate=1
upload_tmp_dir= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\tmp"
upload_max_filesize=2147483647
max_file_uploads=99999
cgi.force_redirect= 0
memory_limit=128M
swkey.product_name="plesk-win"
swkey.repository_dir="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\repository\"
expose_php=Off
magic_quotes_gpc=Off
magic_quotes_runtime=Off
[eaccelerator]
extension=eaccelerator.dll
eaccelerator.cache_dir="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp"
eaccelerator.enable=1
eaccelerator.optimizer=1
eaccelerator.shm_only=1
[php_curl]
extension=php_curl.dll
[php_imap]
extension=php_imap.dll
[php_mbstring]
extension.off=php_mbstring.dll
[php_openssl]
extension=php_openssl.dll
[php_soap]
extension.off=php_soap.dll
[php_sockets]
extension.off=php_sockets.dll
[php_sqlite]
extension.off=php_sqlite.dll
[php_xsl]
extension=php_xsl.dll
[psasem]
extension=psasem.dll
[php_plesk_util]
extension=php_plesk_util.dll
[php_psakey]
extension=php_psakey.dll
[php_gd2]
extension=php_gd2.dll
[php_intl]
extension=php_intl.dll
[php_aps_php]
extension=php_aps_php.dll

If you have FireFox browser, look at error console (CTRL+SHIFT+J)

Time: 29/05/2012 01:03:18
Alert: unknown property "zoom". Statement ignored
Source file: https://<address_plesk>/skins/default/css/customer/main.css?1319237700
Line: 217

There is a lot of mistakes, but always in the file "main.css" but in several different lines.

You need to send all to you?

Developers are working on it. As possible workaround you can use English locale where is no this problem.

PERFECT! It worked for me.

ftp, backup, files admin are up again.

It works great in all languages.

Tons of thanks Igor.

Great Igor, I could solve the problem.

I was worried, but you helped me a lot.
you have good dayGreat Igor, I could solve the problem.

I was worried, but you helped me a lot.
you have good day

Hi Igor,
The patch solved my issue.

Thanks a lot, man!!!

Cheers from Argentina :)

Hello, everyone.

I have a system with ubuntu 10.04 LTS, 64bit,
with the same error when trying to access:
File manager
DNS Settings ... etc

I tried the attached patch, but it does not seem to work.

contents of the /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log:

2012-06-12 13:14:47: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PleskUtilException: /opt/psa/admin/bin/modules/watchdog/securscan 'status' failed with message: Empty error message from utility.
file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3
line: 1065
code: 0
trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3(988): util_exec('securscan', Array, Array, 'msg', 'watchdog')
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/wdcplib.php(423): mod_smart_exec('watchdog', 'securscan', Array, Array, 'msg')
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/wdcplib.php(440): is_scanning()
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/ui/modules.watchdog.security.php(58): real_scan_status()
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php(595): plesk__modules__watchdog__security->accessItem('GET', NULL)
#5 /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php(45): UIPointer->access('GET')
#6 {main}

PleskUtilException: /opt/psa/admin/bin/modules/watchdog/securscan 'status' failed with message: Empty error message from utility.
trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3(988): util_exec('securscan', Array, Array, 'msg', 'watchdog')
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/wdcplib.php(423): mod_smart_exec('watchdog', 'securscan', Array, Array, 'msg')
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/wdcplib.php(267): is_scanning()
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/ui/modules.watchdog.security.php(68): scanning_page_refresh()
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php(595): plesk__modules__watchdog__security->accessItem('GET', NULL)
#6 {main}

PleskUtilException: /opt/psa/admin/bin/modules/watchdog/securscan 'status' failed with message: Empty error message from utility.
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/wdcplib.php(267): is_scanning()
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/ui/modules.watchdog.security.php(68): scanning_page_refresh()
#6 {main}

Is there another version for non Windows version of the Plesk 10.4.4 panel.

thanks

jacob karapatakis

I tried the plesk solution in the very first post. Altered the psa database and now it works with no problem...

After the micro update # 39 on 19/07/2012 the problem recurred. I use the Brazilian Portuguese language and correction through common_func.php3 file attached to this thread did not work.
Temporarily changed the default language to English and the problem was corrected. Anyone have any news?

Broken Again

The Same issue like Pablo L here:
Since micro update # 39 on 23/07/2012 the filemanager and several other sites are broken.

Used language is german.

After changing the language to English everything works finde, but thats not an option to many of the customers. Parallels please fix this fast!

Used Version :

OS Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7601;sp1.0;suite1296;product3
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #39, last updated at July 23, 2012 03:41 AM

The same problem reported in this post happen again in the new release. Plesk windows version 10.4.4 # Update 39

Igor, insert again the file you sent this post and it worked, so Parallels is launching the file common.func.php3 outdated version is coming with the same problem as reported earlier in this post.

The same problem reported in this post happen again in the new release. Plesk windows version 10.4.4 # Update 39

Igor, insert again the file you sent this post and it worked, so Parallels is launching the file common.func.php3 outdated version is coming with the same problem as reported earlier in this post.

Updating the file sent by Igor the problem of "file manager" is resolved, but the problem with the sites continues.

Back