• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank Page on Home Tab in Plesk

Andrew_Pa

Regular Pleskian
Hello everyone.

I have a problem. After a fail in the update procedure I had problem with plesk panel. I have run the autoinstaller from command and after that the psa database removed for some reasons.

I have follow the steps from the plesk procedure and restore is from the backup.

Everything is working now except from the home tab when I login into plesk . I get the side bar with the menus links but in the right side I get a blank page. (the other menus works fine)

plesk_home.jpg

Have you any idea how can I fix this?

Thank you.

Hello Andrew,

Please check with the logs for any possible errors being logged, this should give you a starting point on investigation!

You can also share the error here ...

After I checked the logs I found out what was the problem . The error was this :

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/firewall/FwConfigurator.php' (include_path='/usr/local/sb/include:/opt/psa/admin/plib:/opt/psa/admin/externals:/usr/local/sb/include:/usr/local/sb/include/PEAR') in /opt/psa/admin/application/admin/controllers/HomeController.php on line 104

There was a firewall problem. I install again the extension and everything works fine now.

For more details read this
http://kb.odin.com/en/123131

Back