• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank screen after upgrade/update

Djjh

New Pleskian
Hi,
First off please be patient as this is new to me, I've tried to upgrade / update components via web panel and now when I try to login there is nothing but a blank page ,

error log attached.
Any help or pointing in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• error_log.txt
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi Djjh,

please have a look in the first place to:

[IMPORTANT]: READ THIS FIRST TO FIND QUICK SOLUTION FOR THE EXISTING ISSUE/QUESTION

You will notice, that there are already some commands, like for example:

Plesk 12.0:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Plesk 12.5:

/usr/local/psa/bin/repair --all

... which can help to solve problems/issues.

But what is most important, when you try to get help here in the forum, is to inform us about your current environment.

WHICH operating system do you use?
WHAT Plesk version ( incl. MU )?

Please be informed, that upgrades/updates are always logged, so please consider to post such log - files, so that investigations could be done faster and errors can be identified.

In your case, your Plesk Control Panel is down, for what ever reason. Please consider to restart it:

/etc/init.d/psa restart
... and please report any further issues/problems, with the additional help, suggested above.

Hi and thanks for the reply
version is :
version.jpg
tried restart :
restart.jpg
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare set_locale() (previously declared in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:535) in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/functions.php on line 619

Hi,

I did an upgrade to 12.5.30 and now I am getting the same error of PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare set_locale() (previously declared in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:535) in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/functions.php on line 639.

I have tried the KB article suggested above (http://kb.odin.com/127211) as well as doing a /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair or /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh rerun but no luck.

Doing a cat /usr/local/psa/version shows 12.5.30 CentOS 5 1205151127.17

Thank you in advance for any help.
Kelvin

Back