• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Box v1.2 installation problem

radus

New Pleskian
Hi,
When trying to install Box v1.2 I get response "Error: The following error has occurred during the download of application: XPath "/*/*[7]name" cannot be found".

[ I am new to Plesk ] Does anybody get same error ? Is a module error or a configuration error ?

Many thanks,

r

Hi,
When trying to install Box v1.2 I get response "Error: The following error has occurred during the download of application: XPath "/*/*[7]name" cannot be found".

[ I am new to Plesk ] Does anybody get same error ? Is a module error or a configuration error ?

Many thanks,

r

Hi, I encountered the same problem a few days ago.
It could help to login at your machine as root and install the missing extension manually before trying to install once again.

E.g. for Ubuntu-based systems try "aptitude install NAME", on CentOS-based systems try "yum install NAME".

In my case, the PHP extension "mcrypt" was missing. After installing it by using PuTTY to enter the CLI it worked pretty fine.

Good luck!

I ran into this today. @Chrombold: how did you deduce which package you were missing? I'm trying to install Weebly, and I'm getting the same XPath error, without any description as to what I might be missing. I tried looking at all the logs I could think of to see if the failure was captured somewhere, but if it was, I can't find it.

I ran into this today. @Chrombold: how did you deduce which package you were missing? I'm trying to install Weebly, and I'm getting the same XPath error, without any description as to what I might be missing. I tried looking at all the logs I could think of to see if the failure was captured somewhere, but if it was, I can't find it.

Hi, I am trying to install weebly and facing the same problem.
Did you find a solution ?

Thank you in advance !

Back