• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug: e-mail address format not accepted for mass e-mail messages

sltmedia

New Pleskian
Referring to a post of the "Plesk old versions" thread saying

The docs on Sending E-mail Notices say:

You can specify name, e-mail address or both. To specify both name and e-mail address, use the following format: Name <[email protected]>. For example: John Doe <[email protected]>.

This is incorrect, the "John Doe <[email protected]>" format is not accepted. Only the [email protected] format is accepted.

I have to report that 3 1/2 years later the same problem is occurring with panel version 10.4.4 Update #14. Any solutions?
Neighter "Name" <[email protected]> nor Name <[email protected]> working.

Best regards

If its anything like the issue we reported where plesk overwrites mail configuration after every upgrade the answer from parallels will be "its not a bug, we will consider such feature request" :-/

I think these are two different topics.

All in all it seems as if the opinion about plesk support by Parallels is not that great, but due to the fact this is my first own question, I will not share this opinion for now - until I do not get any reply from a Parallels official support member within the next days. Lets see what happens ;)

Back