1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug: e-mail address format not accepted for mass e-mail messages

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by sltmedia, Feb 1, 2012.

1. sltmedia

sltmedia New Pleskian

35%
    Referring to a post of the "Plesk old versions" thread saying

I have to report that 3 1/2 years later the same problem is occurring with panel version 10.4.4 Update #14. Any solutions?
    Neighter "Name" <name@domain.tld> nor Name <name@domain.tld> working.

Best regards

2. burnleyvic

burnleyvic Regular Pleskian

85%
    If its anything like the issue we reported where plesk overwrites mail configuration after every upgrade the answer from parallels will be "its not a bug, we will consider such feature request" :-/

3. sltmedia

sltmedia New Pleskian

35%
    I think these are two different topics.

All in all it seems as if the opinion about plesk support by Parallels is not that great, but due to the fact this is my first own question, I will not share this opinion for now - until I do not get any reply from a Parallels official support member within the next days. Lets see what happens ;)