• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

BUG found after upgrade "Plans are not updated hosting parameters after upgrade"

elhatab

New Pleskian
Hi
after upgrade to new 10.4 I found that OLD plans are not updated customers panel.

I have changed some hosting parameters in my existing plan:
Enable Perl support AND CGI support and disable for example " Additional write/modify permissions"

Then I click on "Update & sync " .... no errors and every thing looks find when I go to customer control panel ...

Under " ACCOUNT" --> hosting option I found that option still same and did not take an effect at customer control panel side...

So that is very confusing because I am sure that option enabled and that dose not reflect customer side.

---- I did more test and create NEW test plan and seems to be working ok with new plan and able to see options ON and OFF as should be from customer side....

So I found that could be a bug here to fix

issue again in few words.
Hosting parameters change in OLD PLANS DO NOT SYNC with customers control panel AT ALL. but it will for new plans...works !!!!!!!!

I m running ...
OS windows 2008 R2
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #9, last updated at Dec 23, 2011 03:38 AM

thanks

Back