• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug in Backup Manager of Plesk 12

andre.spindler

Basic Pleskian
Plesk: 12.0.18 Update #58 (no updates found)

Issue:
- For a complete client I have defined ftp backup of all the data. Backup is done well, so FTP transfer works and is not the reason for the following issue.
- I open the list of backups on the remote FTP. List is shown in a table, the number of files and the total file size are shown at the top and at the bottom of the table.
- Now I delete a file by selecting the checkbox, click on "Entfernen" ("remove") and confirm the request.
- Screen reloads, backup file is not shown any more.
- But the number of files and the total file size are still the same as before.
- Clicking on "Neu laden" ("reload") does not help. Screen reloads, but still the same values.
- I have to change to the tab with the local files and then afterwards to the remote files to get these numbers updated to the right values.

Seems like there is a very "special" cache in use here. But although both views (local and remote files) are nearly the same, the code to handle and display file data seems to have been implemented twice...

Regards,
André Spindler

Have you tried reproduce this issue on Plesk 12.5 Preview?

No. I have only production environments. And there are no experimants possible.

But what is the background of your question? This bug is not worth to be fixed in the current stable release and we have to wait for the next one?

UI was dramatically redesigned in Plesk 12.5 and I assume that this UI reload issue may disappear there.

Back