• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Bug with file editor from logs in subdomain

josephGW

New Pleskian
Hi devs !

I have a bug in file editor in sub domains when i click on a link of a file in logs, it tells me that the file isn't in that place even if it's right here, if i go with the file explorer in plesk, the file is here. same problem for all subdomains with php files, txt files...
It works perfectly when it's on principal domain.

Plesk obsidian 18.0.33 last updates
Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS‬ last updates

PS : i cannot submit a problem in the subsection forum ( as said there : Important - PLEASE FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION IF YOU BELIEVE THAT FOUND A BUG! ) :

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Ok Thanks.
Have you seen if the problem with the subdomain file explorer appears for you as well ?

Should be really usefull that it would work for debugging.

Thanks

when i click on a link of a file in logs, it tells me that the file isn't in that place even if it's right here, if i go with the file explorer in plesk, the file is here.
Please provide an excerpt of that log AND a screenshot.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer
I do still have the same problem with ubuntu 20.04.3 - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.40, latest updates.

I thunks it was resolved but nope, it's ok for other kind of files like html but not php.

When i have an error shown from xdebug in logs and i want to click to the link for the file to see where is the error it tells me that the file wasn't find in that place.

You'll see it in the screenshot of the log and the error.

Thanks

Attachments

• screenplesk.png
    screenplesk.png
    180 KB · Views: 23
@josephGW look like you are right. I am able to replicate this issue. Look like a bug.

Would you be so kind to submit a bug report for this issue? You've made enough post to be able to submit bug reports now :)

Back