1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can not restore Domain after reinstall

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Netz, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Netz

Netz Guest

Hello!

Here my problem:
    I had to reinstall my rootserver (linux 9.3 with Plesk 7.5). I was hosting three domains which were backed up every night. The backup files werde transfered to my ftp backup server.

Now, after the reinstall I wanted to restore the Domains in Plesk. That did not work. I got this message:
    Unable to restore file: Error: domain_bu: Signature verification failed for /var/lib/pasa/dumps/my_domain/backup_file
    Dump signature verification failed for /var/lib/pasa/dumps/my_domain/backup_file

Ok, I knew this was a known problem, so I tried to restore the domain with the "--single-domain-mode" parameter in my console. That did not work either! Here the message:

===============================================================================

Attempt to connect to MySQL server ... done

Checking packages installation ... done

Dump reader error: Unable to open input file "backup_file"

Kann anyone PLEASE help me? I really need these domains!

Thanks