• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Cancel Reprocessing of Lets Encrypt

Quotes

New Pleskian
There was an error during addition of a new domain because python was unavailable. Plesk attempted to reprocess the subscription and as a result has also reprocessed Lets Encrypt so many times that I now get a warning with "urn:acme:error:rateLimited" saying I have reached the maximum number of renewals (20) and have to wait a week.

The underlying issue has been fixed, and the certificate is issued and working.

However Plesk is still trying to renew the cert even though it doesn't need to.

How do I tell Plesk that the cert for this domain is okay, bearing in mind I can’t just trash the existing cert settings because I won’t be able to reapply for another week. I just want Plesk to stop retrying and leave this domain alone.

Back