• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot resync subscriptions

B

BenjS

Hi there

My configuration so far is one Service Plan named "Mail Hosting", webhosting is disabled and this is set: unlimited Mailboxes, unlimited Maillinglists and a Mailbox Size up to 1 GB.

Everything was OK, now I changed the Mailbox Size to 4 GB saved, since then, all Subscriptions are unsynced and in the Detailpage of every Subscription I see Mailbox Size of 1.00 GB.

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Linux iris.ebmnet.ch 2.6.26-2-amd64 #1 SMP Wed Sep 21 03:36:44 UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Debian 5.0 Lenny
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #3

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Updated Service Plan and changed Mailbox Size from 1GB to 4GB.

ACTUAL RESULT

All Subscriptions are unsynced with Service plan - manual resync via WebGUI doesn't help. Under "Subscription -> ebmnet.ch" I see that the Mailbox Size of the Subscription is still 1.00GB

In /opt/psa/admin/logs/panel.log I found this after I pressed "Update & Sync" in the Service Plan:
2011-11-23T13:38:42+01:00 ERR (3): Unable to apply plan changes to domain ebmtelecom.ch. Error: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=21
2011-11-23T13:38:42+01:00 ERR (3): Unable to apply plan changes to domain ebmnet.ch. Error: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=22

EXPECTED RESULT

Updated Mailbox Size and all Subscription in Sync.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Hosting is disabled, Serivce Plan is only used for Mail Hosting.
--------------------------------------------------------------

So I tried also this: customized the Subscription 'ebmnet.ch' and changed the Mailbox Size manually to 4GB. This worked, but now I cannot Unlock & Sync the subscription! If I click on Unlock & Sync, I got the green message:

"Information: Properties of the subscription ebmnet.ch were set to correspond with the actual system state, they are still unsynced with the plan Mail Hosting."

But the Subscription is still locked and excluded from syncing.

Thanks for helping,
Benj

Last edited by a moderator:
similar problem here as well

we have few domains causing the following error when we try to disable/enable them as their default page still shows up and the apache is not configuring them properly via plesk 10.4.4.

Unable to find service node for web service on domain
Internal error: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=301
Message Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=301
File /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PhDomainBase.php
Line 774
Type PleskDBException
Stack trace #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/View/Web/Renderer.php(420): PhDomainBase->getWebHostingServiceNode()
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/View/Web/Renderer.php(252): Smb_View_Web_Renderer->_getJavaAppsLink()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/WebController.php(55): Smb_View_Web_Renderer->getPanelSmallButtons()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513): WebController->viewAction()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('viewAction')
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Application/Web.php(48): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/public/index.php(15): Smb_Application_Web->run()
#8 {main}

and the plesk seems to have no idea of this, its been 3 days since they are working on our server..

Did you disables Hosting in your subscription plan? If so, try this:

1) enable Hosting in your service plan
2) change in your control panel of any subscription
3) add a hosting for an local site
4) sync again

I noticed, that when I create a serivce plan, disable hosting, I cannot resync the plan again. After I enabled hosting and added some little hosting to every subscription, all of them where synced again.

Cheers,

The very same problem here on CentOS 5.7 64bit, Plesk 10.4.4 #MU20. I'm getting "Error: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=1062". Because of it our DNS automation can't be used, Plesk simply freaks out when I try to rename a domain that has only DNS, no hosting.
This feature *was working* on 10.3.1 on the same server that was in the meantime upgraded to 10.4.4.

Last edited:
This feature *was working* on 10.3.1 on the same server that was in the meantime upgraded to 10.4.4.

Hello, burnleyvic. Thanks for reporting.

The issue has been resolved since 10.4.4 MU#13.

However, unfortunately, it still does not available on upgrading to 10.4.4.
It will be available since upgrading to Plesk 11. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This needs to be fixed with the current plesk 10.4.4 version as its a fresh bug you have introduced into a working environment. Saying it will be fixed in plesk 11 is unacceptable as that is a completely new platform which will take many months to mature enough before we would even contemplate upgrading our production servers.

With your current track record of confirmed bugs, happy to supply ticket numbers if required, for a supposedly production ready platform upgrading to plesk 11 is a long way off. Perhaps if we get some confidence you can actually release a new feature and not introduce a handful of bugs...

Bugs including but not limited to;

php custom settings in gui was broken. (we have just been supplied a hot fix for testing after some weeks)
backscatter milter - gives generic and misleading error messages. it also bounces emails if an email is forwarded to multiple recipients and one of them has a full mail box. Oh and the bounce error code is not compliant with the standard either. This was was such a farse your support guys got confused and supplied the wrong fix as there were several bugs filed against the milter.
also after upgrade its quite possible for bind service be broken after upgrade due to race condition.

There are several more as well.

It's a big application we expect a few bugs but the ones we have noticed of late smack of a lack of testing. Please get your stuff sorted out and perhaps check that your outsourced tier one support guys in India (Poornam) know what they are doing!

Back