• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot update a regular site. You have reached the limit on the sites number.

D

dpdaniel

I am logged in as the root user but I am unable to change ownership of any sites or alter site names as whenever I try the error "Cannot update a regular site. You have reached the limit on the sites number." is shown and nothing happens. Naturally I tried to create a plan which allows lots of 'regular sites' but the only option I am given when creating plans for the number of regular sites is 0 or 1. and even when I create a new account which has currently used zero out of one (0/1) available regular sites it shows the same error.

As it sounds like a limitation on the number of sites I can have is this possibly a license problem where we must pay to add each additional "regular site" ? I am new to using the sitebuilder software but it was only recently that this particular install was upgraded to 4.0 are there any known issues with upgrading and the number of regular sites?

Back