• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant access webmail.domain.com

puntable

New Pleskian
Hello all

Newbie here :)

I just purchased Plesk 11 and got most thing working on a VPS. One thing that i cant figure out is how to make webmail working. I have installed both Horde and AtMail and enabled it under Service Plans.

When i try and access the interface through webmail.domain.com nothing happens, only loads domain.com.

It's problably something with DNS settings, but cant figure out what i do wrong :( Hope someone can help me

Kind regards

Puntable, first, welcome to Parralles Forums and Plesk.

About the webmail, can you please confirm that your webmail.domain.com DNS A record points to your new VPS server? If it does, then also make sure you have enabled a webmail client for your domain name and that is through Subscriptions -> select subscription -> mail tab -> settings ..

Let me know if ALL those are as stated above.

Thanks

Hello and thank you very much for helping :)

I found the problem. I only had webmail enabled under Serviceplans and not Subscriptions. After i enabled it under subscriptions it worked :)

Another questions tho.

When i add new subscription it has default webmail turned off. Anyway i can leave default turned on?

Thanks again

If you have by default turned it onto the service plan, then it will automatically be turned on to the next account you create. Previously it didn't get turned on because you hadn't synced the service plan changes to the already crated subscription.

Back