• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Can't buy SSL certificate in Plesk 12.0.18

minimificence

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am having an issue with purchasing SSL certificates through the Plesk interface. I go to the "Home - Tools&Settings - SSL Certificates - Add SSL Certificate", fill out all the fields, and click "Buy SSL Certificate". The result is "302 found" message reported by Nginx. Is something going on with the PleskDNN service or is there some incompatibility with this older Plesk?

This is Plesk v12.0.18_build1200140606.15 os_CentOS 6 on CentOS 6.9.

/ilya

Hi.

Can't seem to find anything meaningful, just ordinary HTTP 200 responses to this request, no errors. I've inspected the frame with the Nginx message - the URL is Plesk, so I'm pretty sure it's the remote side that throws error.

Plesk actually generates the private key and the CSR for such request, and the request can be seen later in the "SSL certificates" list. Something goes wrong when it tries to connect to the remote service.

/ilya

Back