• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Can't buy SSL certificate in Plesk 12.0.18

minimificence

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am having an issue with purchasing SSL certificates through the Plesk interface. I go to the "Home - Tools&Settings - SSL Certificates - Add SSL Certificate", fill out all the fields, and click "Buy SSL Certificate". The result is "302 found" message reported by Nginx. Is something going on with the PleskDNN service or is there some incompatibility with this older Plesk?

This is Plesk v12.0.18_build1200140606.15 os_CentOS 6 on CentOS 6.9.

/ilya

Hi.

Can't seem to find anything meaningful, just ordinary HTTP 200 responses to this request, no errors. I've inspected the frame with the Nginx message - the URL is Plesk, so I'm pretty sure it's the remote side that throws error.

Plesk actually generates the private key and the CSR for such request, and the request can be seen later in the "SSL certificates" list. Something goes wrong when it tries to connect to the remote service.

/ilya

Back