1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't delete domain, why?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DaveNET@, Nov 6, 2005.

1. DaveNET@

DaveNET@ Guest

Hey all.

Looking for some help here. I have a couple of domains I need to delete, the customer is no longer needing the hosting service.

Well, I can't delete them. I get an error. I've attached a screen image of the error alert that pops up. But this is what is says:

Code:
    Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting:
    Unable to init LogRotation object:LogRotation: unable to select: no such row in table
    [​IMG]

I have no idea what to do, anyone?

David

2. DaveNET@

DaveNET@ Guest

Well, 36+ views to this thread and no suggestions? I guess I'll need to go hire a Plesk expert somewhere to have a look at this.

David

3. ngsebastian

ngsebastian Guest

Did you found the solution for your error?
    I got that error too but I don't know how to solve it.

ngsebastian

4. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

By chance, did you Deactivate the domain before trying to delete it? IIRC, I believe this was a problem I read some time ago on these forums.

5. ngsebastian

ngsebastian Guest

Yes, I activated the domain and I tried to delete de domain when was disabled too, so I tried both ways, the same error, but I found the solution. I don't know if it is a good I ideea to post the solution since I had to change something in the plesk mysql database, so what I did as a hack to create the entry which was missing. And finaly I could delete de doamin.

6. elderban

elderban Guest

Were/are you running Fedora Core 4?

7. ngsebastian

ngsebastian Guest

I'm running Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES 4 on a dedicated server.

8. elderban

elderban Guest

Ah. I ran into the same problem when I first set up my server. It ended up being an issue with Plesk not being compatible with Fedora Core 4, so I ended up having to install Core 2 to get it to work right.

9. martijnbakker

martijnbakker Basic Pleskian

Hey what solution did you find to fix your problem?

Tnx in advance

10. Shazan

Shazan Basic Pleskian

23%
    Same issue here... has someone found a solution for this problem?
    It's a server running Centos 4.x and Plesk 7.5.4