• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Can't migrate database

D4NY

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.46
Good afternoon everyone,

i'm trying to migrate a website (wordpress+invision forum) from a Plesk Onyx to a Plesk Obsidian.
Using the migration manager i got this error at the end of the process:
Failed to copy content of database 'djp_forum'
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: mysql --defaults-file=/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20210603193814/target-server/my_localhost_djp_forum.cnf -h localhost -P 3306 -uadmin djp_forum < /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20210603193814/target-server/db-dumps/djp_forum.sql
exit code: 1
stdout:
stderr: ERROR 1214 (HY000) at line 3629: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes
All others DB and files and mailbox have been migrated correctly.
Then i've tried to import the db via PhpMyAdmin (and later via SSH) without success.
I got this:
1. Missin Expression. (near "ON" at position 25)
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = ON;
#2006 - MySQL server has gone away
There's something wrong on the DB or in MySql.

Anyone has encoutered a problem like mine?

Yes, i found it the day after my post. On the destination server there is MySql 5.5 (very strange but...it is). So i think it's not a good idea to try an upgrade on a production server and i will try migration on the next server. THanks

Back