• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved cant renew letsencrypt Cert since today

Brujo

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
Plesk Onyx Version 17.0.17 Update #26
Let's Encrypt 2.1.0 48

I updated yesterday the Letsencrypt extension and it worked like a charm also within secure webmail. But today when I try to renew a cert tested with several domains the following Error Message comes up:

Error: Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installation failed: Could not obtain directory: Invalid response: <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Error</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>
An error occurred while processing your request.<p>
Reference #97.5df01202.1495191417.2a21d567
</BODY></HTML>

is there something I can further check to provide more details and to nail down the issue

kind Regards

I was starting to think that this is another plesk after update issue. Thanks for that. Were they using WIndows XP and our certificates are now encrypted with WannaCry? :)

Hi @ ALL ,

pls. note the following post => #91

... and pls. consider to check the Let's Encrypt service at: => http://letsencrypt.status.io , if you experince issues/errors/problems as described.

You should consider to remember, that this forum is a PLESK - related forum. If you experience issues/errors/problems with a service that is not at all controlled by Plesk or by your server ( controlled with the help of Plesk components and extensions ), pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

Back