• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cant send mail

T

teeuwen

I can't send emails from localhost (horde)

error:

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at dominio.telephony.multikabel.net for delivery to dominio.com.
We will continue attempts to deliver the message and notify you of its status.

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Email send by smtp (outlook) or by ASP form doesn't go out too.

Should the "DEFAULT SMTP VIRTUAL SERVER" inside IIS be STOPPED or RUNNING?

Mine is STOPPED. Is this correct?

(Win2K)

Sincerely,
Edward

Hi, i use ms outlook too.

the SMTP-server need an authentifizierung (activate it under outlook)...

I've no problems with sending mail from Outlook, only Horde (webmail) has problems, probably an ASP form doesn't work either becourse the localhost wont send mail.

Do I have something to change in the "windows server 2003" settings for this issue ? I just installed windows server 2003 (easy way) after that I did the windows updates and after that i've installed the plesk unlimited version. everything is running fine exept the webmail (or better: sendmail from localhost).

hi

I guess if you may look under "Start" > "Administrative Tool" > "IIS" and you should see the "DEFAULT SMTP VIRTUAL SERVER"....

Thks

Change the port that IIS SMTP service runs on to 8025 then start it. This will fix the problems with ASP sending email. As for the webmail, it should send. I've had no problems with it.

Back