• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant send mails from outlook.. Error msg below.. THANKS!

J

jiarong

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[email protected]'. Subject 'dfsafas', Account: 'mail.abcidd.com', Server: 'mail.abcidd.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '503 This mail server requires authentication. Please check your mail client settings.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 503, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

have tried authenticating outgoing mail server also.. but doesnt work..

Does your ISP allow you to use your own smtp server?
(i had the same problem and it was my isp it's fault)

can you connect to your server with telnet???

One Solution

I had same problem in plesk 7 , and I repaired by change domain name from domain.com !!!!!!!!! to a real domain name that point to my server ( for example server5.mycompany.net ) in MailEnable console ( SMTP connector : Local Domain name ) after that sending mail with outlook not have any problem

MailEnable.msc -> MaileEnable Management -> Servers -> connector > SMTP ---- (right click , properties ) -> SMTP tab -> Local Domain Name -> (change domain filed to one domain name that point to your server IP )
I hope be useful for you .
ATK <):)

Outlook Problems.

Make sure you use the full email address as the login name. That is what causes the most problems for me.
Also make sure that your not Using SPA for authentication that also causes problems.

Try those out and see if it helps

Russ

Back