• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't sync subscription with command line interface

gijsbert

Basic Pleskian
I have a subscription and I'm able to switch the subscription to a given service-plan, but I'm unable to sync the subscription with the plan, using the CLI. These are my commands:

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --switch-subscription <domain.com> -service-plan Hosting

result => The subscription <domain.com> is now associated with the service plan Hosting

When watching the webinterface in Plesk, I see the domain is "connected" to the service plan, so far so good. However, I notice that the subscription is not synced.

Back to the CLI, I've tried some combinations, but I can't get the subscription synced. The webbased interface keeps telling me that the subscription is unsynced. Here is what I've tried:

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --sync-subscription <domain.com>

And I also unlocked it (just in case it was locked) like so:

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --unlock-subscription <domain.com>

The funny part is that the CLI tells me: "Subscription <domain.com> was synchronized with the associated service plans." but unfortenately it's not if I look through the GUI. Only if I click the sync-option webbased the subscription get synced.

Any help would be appreciated as we have to transfer over 1000 domains and need to sync these domains with a given service-plan.

Kind regards and thanks in advance for any reply,

Gijsbert

I have checked this issue on latest Plesk 12 and noticed that subscription become synchronized with new hosting plan after command like

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --switch-subscription <domain.com> -service-plan Hosting

Also I noticed that after customizing subscription I have successfully unlocked and synced it with corresponding command mentioned by you.
So, I think that you may consider upgrade to latest version if this problem actual for you.

Back