• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Can't Update PHP 7 settings

scottthepotter

Basic Pleskian
Whenever I navigate to 'PHP Settings' the '7.0.15 FPM Application' line has a warning flag and keeps spinning with the message 'Applying global PHP settings to domains'. This is after I have restarted the server, I moved all domains to PHP 5.6, I reconfigured all domains. I ran the command '/usr/local/psa/bin/php_settings -u', I have removed PHP 7.0 from the 'Add or Remove Components'. I have added PHP 7.0 back again, then I removed it again. I have restarted the Plesk service multiple times and the server multiple times. Nothing in the control panel logs is giving me any clues. No joy :-( Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
Do you have this task in longtasks table of psa database? If yes - try to delete corresponding record.

Back