• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CGI Error

C

colinjack

When I look at AWStats I get the current stats fine. If I try and look at previous months's stats I get:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm getting the same error. I just installed the basic design pack over a fresh installation of OScommerce and now are getting these errors.

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Tried removing shop to do new install but i can log in to plesk anymore error:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed opening 'auth.php3' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib') in Unknown on line 0

Any suggestions anyone?

Henry Knoop

I got NO SUPPORT at all from SWSoft - totally useless! They really do need to address their support.

However - I found that the permissions for psaadm on C:\Program Files\SWsoft had all disappeared ... reapplied the permissions and all okay.

Try it.

Colin

Hi

I Contacted support, and they changed php in setup to use Isapi and then it worked.

Best regards,

Henry

Back