- Server operating system version
- Debian 13.7 x86_64
- Plesk version and microupdate number
- Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81.2
Hi,
I'm setting up a new server to migrate my domains from an old server.
I've installed the Cgroups component from the updates-> add/remove components but when I go to Tools Manager -> Service Management there's no entry for Resource Controller/cgroups.
I've uninstalled and installed the component several times and it doesn't show any errors when installing.
I'm operating on a temporary license (Web Host) provided by Plesk, but when the migration is over it will be WebPro, if that's any help.
I'm setting up a new server to migrate my domains from an old server.
I've installed the Cgroups component from the updates-> add/remove components but when I go to Tools Manager -> Service Management there's no entry for Resource Controller/cgroups.
I've uninstalled and installed the component several times and it doesn't show any errors when installing.
I'm operating on a temporary license (Web Host) provided by Plesk, but when the migration is over it will be WebPro, if that's any help.