• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Change backup folder

NeoTrafy

New Pleskian
Hello and thank you in advance.

I'm trying to copy a backup from the FTP server to the production server but I don't have enough space in the tmp folder.

There is a way to change where the backups are temporary until the hole backup is on the server? In case the only thing to do is to change where the tmp folder is mounted. This is a production server, I won't like to do it without knowing all the steps.

Thank you,
Neo.

Hi NeoTrafy,

please have a look at the file "/etc/psa/psa.conf" ( which might not exist with a standard installation, because there might only be a file "psa.conf.default", which has to be renamed to "psa.conf" in order to define some standards ). If the file "psa.conf" exists, please check the settings:
Code:
# Backups directory
DUMP_D /var/lib/psa/dumps
DUMP_TMP_D /tmp
As you can see, you have the choice to define own standards to your needs. After restarting the psa service, your custom settings should be used.

Back