• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Change SSL from port 8443

S

samuelpereira

Hi,

I want to change the SSL from the port 8443, for login in Plesk.

I already change from Default Cert, to other in IP Address, but this not affect the ssl on this port...

I can change this?

Thanks,

Samuel

1. You need to make sure that there is no SSL on any site on port 443
2. Navigate to IIS and change port in Plesk site properties
John S.G.

Hi,

I dont want to change the port number.
I want to change the SSL Certificate on this port, for i dont see the default certificate, but a new certificate for this host.

Thanks,

Samuel

Install certificate - Server-Certificates
Check it - click Setup.
Certificate will be installed for port 8443

John S.G.

I have the same problem. This actions doesn't do anything for me - just makes new Certificate Name bold and reloads page. SSL certificate is still for "plesk" name. How to assign certificate to secure control panel?

Running W2k3Std R2 + IIS6 clean Plesk 8.2 installation with all updates.

Did you changed certificate to PEM format and imported it to Plesk?

John S.G.

Once the certificate has been added to the admin repository (Plesk -> Server -> SSL Certificates), you would just need to take the steps described by John:

Check the checkbox next to your certificate and then click Setup.

This action doesn't do anything for me - just makes new Certificate Name bold and reloads page. Certificate is still the same (for "plesk" CN)

I'm not sure if you are running Plesk Control Panel on IIS, or apache, but you can try to switch it to another provider and back. This will recreate IIS website.
"%plesk_bin%\reconfigurator" --switch-plesk-web-server --new-provider=apache
"%plesk_bin%\reconfigurator" --switch-plesk-web-server --new-provider=iis

Does this help?

Back