• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue CloudLinux PHP Selector PHP version is not updating.

onur.kaya

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Cloudlinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian 18.0.54
Hello,

I performed a new Plesk installation and installed LiteSpeed and CloudLinux within it. I activated the PHP Selector through LVE Manager. CageFS is active for all accounts. However, I am unable to change the PHP version using PHP Selector from within the domain. The version is being updated, but phpinfo consistently displays the native 7.2 version.

CloudLinux PHP Selector and PHP version in PHP Settings in Plesk do not rely on each other and cannot be synced automatically somehow. If PHP Selector is working in native mode it will use as native the one selected in Plesk. Otherwise PHP Selector will override the Plesk version of PHP. Can this article get you further?
I want to perform exactly the operation you are describing. I want Plesk selector to be disabled, and I want to use PHP selector directly. However, the changes in PHP selector are not taking effect. I can make changes through the PHP settings in Plesk.

Back