• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Coldfusion 9 support?

Thank you so much for the post. I will have to try this. I cannot wait any longer for Parallels to support CF9. Not sure what the hold up is. Does Parallels think Coldfusion is going bye bye or something being replaced with .Net?

Coldfusion 9 / Plesk 10 / Windows 2008 R2

Hi,

I have managed to install Coldfusion 9 on a Windows 2008 R2 Standard with Parallels Plesk 10.

You also need to make sure that in your Windows Features, you have NOT installed "IIS6 Management Compatibility" and its subsidaries. (if you've installed it, you have to uninstall and recreate your websites in Plesk)

After your Coldfusion-installation you need to make sure using "Web Server Configuration" that you apply this only on the websites you need, and not on the whole IIS environment.

You can follow the steps like mentioned in an earlier post:

==========================
Step 1 - Enable CF Support
==========================

1. Click Start >> All Programs >> Adobe >> ColdFusion 8 >> Web Server Configuration Tool

2. A pop up window will appear, Click the "Add" button.

3. Select the domain from the "IIS Web Site" drop down list. (Leave all the other settings on their defaults) then click "OK"

4. When prompted to restart the web server click "Yes"

If you get an error saying that it can't stop the web server, just run iisreset from the command line.

5. Click "Exit"

================================================== ========
Step 2 - Create Virtual Folder linking to the CFIDE folder
================================================== ========

1. Open IIS, right click the required domain and select "New" >> "Virtual Directory".

2. The Virtual Directory Creation Wizard will open. Click "Next".

3. Enter "CFIDE" as the Alias name, click "Next".

4. Select C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE as the path, click "Next".

5. Make sure that "Read" permissions are checked, click "Next".

Hope this helps you!
Filip
KOSMOZZ | http://www.kosmozz.com - Member of Internet Service Providers Belgium

Thanks for the help everyone! Coldfusion 9 is now working fully on my plesk created domains on a Linux CentOS. The plesk admin/coldsuion link doesn't work but that's not a big issue for me, it would be great to have but at least it all works on the front end now.

Was working on one site, until I added a new site and now both don't work

When is Parallels going to support Coldfusion 9 in plesk?

Hello,

plesk 10.1.1 is available in installer now. Does it have ColdFusion9 support?

Please also provide release notes of 10.1.1 plesk for windows.

Thanks,
MSmart

Adobe ColdFusion 9.0.1

Does Plesk 10.1.1 support Adobe ColdFusion 9.0.1 with the IIS7 connectors or the legacy IIS6 connectors with ColdFusion 9.0.0?

Brandon

Back