• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

coldfusion

F

flinthosts

Hi,
Just got plesk 10 on linux installed for a client who uses coldfusion. I've got the powerpack and the license says Adobe Coldfusion support on but when I go to the server componants I get:-

coldfusion The component was not installed
coldfusion-support The component was not installed

CF is installed on the server and accessible.

What do I need to do to get it working in plesk?

Thanks

Paul

does 10.2.0 support coldfusion 9 for linux? I'm getting incorrect installation path when I try to install it in the Plesk control panel...

Hi Greg,

We had this issue, coldfusion 9 is certainly supported within plesk panel 10.2+ we had to create a symlink within /opt/coldfusion9/runtime using "ln -s /opt/coldfusion9/runtime/coldfusion cfusion" and then entered the path "/opt/coldfusion9/runtime" into the input box within the plesk 10 administration panel.

Hope this helps.

IgorG: while the plesk 10 documentation specifies that coldfusion 9 is not supported this was later changed with the release of 10.2.x.

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
ColdFusion 9 Installation Path

I recently installed a CentOS5 Linux server with Plesk 10.3.1 and cannot get cf installation path correct. I have tried everything and it still says "Error: incorrect installation path". I have the CF Support installed and working correctly. I used /opt/coldfusion9 and /opt/coldfusion9/runtime as the paths and still nothing. Could someone help me out please?

Brandon

Coldfusion 9 only works with plesk for windows... plesk for unix only supports coldfusion 8 currently that I know of...

Back