• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Component Plesk 8.3.0 is off after upgrade?

arisd

Basic Pleskian
After upgrading Plesk from 8.2.1 to 8.3.0 in control panel under Plesk Components Management "Plesk for Windows 8.3.0" shows "off" state? But it seems everything is working fine?!...

Any sudgestions how to solve this?!...

I also attached image of plesk control panel.

Thanx

Attachments

• component Plesk for Windows 8.3.0 off.jpg
    component Plesk for Windows 8.3.0 off.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 57
Try to push Refresh button on the Components Management page in Plesk

Tryed to push refresh no luck...

Odd thing is - when I upgraded to 8.3 and restarted server I went in components management and everything was ok - but when I used "Refresh" button it went to "red".

Under licence everything is ok - license is ok.

Thanks for the tip but no good luck for me.

It is not such a big deal since Plesk admin panel is working fine - I'm only affraid that some day because of this Plesk will stop working fine?!...

Back