• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Composer dependencies require on Plesk

ichiro uozu

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Cent OS6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian 18
Hello I have faced the issues that My Plesk suddenly show this message after login

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.4.0".
after that, I couldn't control my websites. Because no proceed to the next. Does Plesk need something setting for resolution? I can login via ssh on this Server now. If someone has solution for the issue, Please give me your advice. Thanks in advance.

Hello Dave. Thank you for your advice. I couldn't change the version of PHP on Plesk.
Actually I tried to install PHP7.4 before, But it was failed. Hm... It's so difficult to manage Plesk for me.:(

I think only centos 6 afected and systems without php 7.4 installed / supported

I have 96 servers afected by this :/

Same problem now, i think it's an update for this night.
# plesk bin extension --disable monitoring : works just to get the window to connect, but after i have the same problem :
Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.4.0".

Reactions: S2W
Upgrading to the latest Plesk version 18.0.45 fixes the problem as well.

exactly the same problem.
works just to get the window to connect, but after i have the same problem :

Could you please try to execute the following command and tell me if it fixes the issue?

# plesk bin extension --disable monitoring

Hi, am facing the same issue with my please login, could u guide step by step on how to implement the solution as I dont know how to execute the command.

Thanks

We had the same problem on several servers, without doing any updates. I found the solution on plesk server for windows.:

Look for this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\monitoring\vendor\composer

Open this file:
platform_check.php

Edit:
if (!(PHP_VERSION_ID >= 70400)) {

into:
if (!(PHP_VERSION_ID >= 70100)) {

Refresh your Plesk panel and it works again!
Don't forget to update Plesk and PHP version after.

Back