• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Composer dependencies require on Plesk

ichiro uozu

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Cent OS6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian 18
Hello I have faced the issues that My Plesk suddenly show this message after login

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.4.0".
after that, I couldn't control my websites. Because no proceed to the next. Does Plesk need something setting for resolution? I can login via ssh on this Server now. If someone has solution for the issue, Please give me your advice. Thanks in advance.

Hello Dave. Thank you for your advice. I couldn't change the version of PHP on Plesk.
Actually I tried to install PHP7.4 before, But it was failed. Hm... It's so difficult to manage Plesk for me.:(

I think only centos 6 afected and systems without php 7.4 installed / supported

I have 96 servers afected by this :/

Same problem now, i think it's an update for this night.
# plesk bin extension --disable monitoring : works just to get the window to connect, but after i have the same problem :
Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.4.0".

Reactions: S2W
Upgrading to the latest Plesk version 18.0.45 fixes the problem as well.

exactly the same problem.
works just to get the window to connect, but after i have the same problem :

Could you please try to execute the following command and tell me if it fixes the issue?

# plesk bin extension --disable monitoring

Hi, am facing the same issue with my please login, could u guide step by step on how to implement the solution as I dont know how to execute the command.

Thanks

We had the same problem on several servers, without doing any updates. I found the solution on plesk server for windows.:

Look for this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\monitoring\vendor\composer

Open this file:
platform_check.php

Edit:
if (!(PHP_VERSION_ID >= 70400)) {

into:
if (!(PHP_VERSION_ID >= 70100)) {

Refresh your Plesk panel and it works again!
Don't forget to update Plesk and PHP version after.

Back