• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Composer Extension not finding json file on Plesk Obsidian

Ewan M

New Pleskian
I recently upgraded my production server to Obsidian after having upgraded my test server. I want to make use of the composer extension. I find when i create a new "website" the composer extension works fine, scans the directory structure for the composer.json file and then works perfectly.

For websites created on previous version of Plesk the composer extension doesnt seem to be able to locate the json file however the directory structure of the sites is completely unchanged (code based pulled from a github repo). SEE BELOW IMAGE. Any ideas how i can get composer to work for these websites on Obsidian? Creating a new website and migrating things is an absolute last resort for reasons i wont go into.

composer on Obsidian.png

Having what I think is a similar issue but with new sites. I'm working on a wordpress plugin that has a dependency I'd like to manage with composer. The compose.json file exists in the plugin folder but I get the same 'no applications were found' message.

Back