• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Connect Django and Sitejet Builder Published Static Files

farizaw6

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.63 #4
My client has built some pages published on httpdocs and already served on the web URL domain. However, the objective was a web app which backend I've written in Django and cloned to the server /var/www/vhosts/website.com/backend. This Django project serves both API key and templates, and we choose to make the sitejet sites perform API requests to the Django app for the functionalities. How can it be made happen? I've tried something along creating an A and CNAME record "api.website.com" and redirecting it to the gunicorn run backend app, but going to "api.website.com" brings me back to the sitejet published site.

Back