• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cors restrictions even though headers are fine

audrew

New Pleskian
I receive cors restrictions even though I set headers in apache and nginx settings and I receive:
```
  • access-control-allow-credentials:
    true
  • access-control-allow-headers:
    X-Requested-With,Content-Type,Authorization
  • access-control-allow-methods:
    GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS
  • access-control-allow-origin:
  • access-control-max-age:
```
I also tried .htaccess and headers apply as it should but I still receive stricted cors.
I tried to login via terminal and change headers from there, but I can't get access to root user to change file.
What should I do?

I am sorry I got you wrong. However, in your post you did not mention that you followed the Plesk guide.

Actually, in the guide it explicitely says: "Warning: Only one header Access-Control-Allow-Origin can be added. CORS will not work if the header is defined both in nginx and Apache, or twice for Apache or nginx respectively."
In your post you wrote: "even though I set headers in apache and nginx settings".

So one could actually get the idea that you did not follow the Plesk guide. That is why I was asking. But again, sorry for trying to help.

I am sorry I got you wrong. However, in your post you did not mention that you followed the Plesk guide.

Actually, in the guide it explicitely says: "Warning: Only one header Access-Control-Allow-Origin can be added. CORS will not work if the header is defined both in nginx and Apache, or twice for Apache or nginx respectively."
In your post you wrote: "even though I set headers in apache and nginx settings".

So one could actually get the idea that you did not follow the Plesk guide. That is why I was asking. But again, sorry for trying to help.
I would like to get solution please

Back