• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Could not get Mozilla tls config: cURL error 77 [cannot update plugin et. al.]

panelfront

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.55_build1800230919.07
Hello , today I start to get this error on SSL/Certificate panel , also I cant make curl requests from my server to external https adresses I got curl 77 error . Is it plesk related issue? , can you help me to fix this issue? Thank you.

Ive got this problem on a website that was performing a cURL request. There i got error 77 also.
Ive changed the ssh access to /bin/sh and now the cURL work perfectly fine. When changing it back to forbidden, it still keeps working like before.

I have the same issue on several servers that uses PHP to perform cURL calls , they all end up with error 77.

It seems that un automatic update of nss package happened overnight causing corruption on its internal DB, that is being used by PHP cURL by default.

A verbose logging of a PHP cURL call produces :

Code:
* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
* Unable to initialize NSS database
* Initializing NSS with certpath: none
* Unable to initialize NSS
* Closing connection 2 HTTP Code: 0

Ive got this problem on a website that was performing a cURL request. There i got error 77 also.
Ive changed the ssh access to /bin/sh and now the cURL work perfectly fine. When changing it back to forbidden, it still keeps working like before.

I think this is not a global fix for this issue , did anybody managed to fix this issue?

After the operating system's update of NSS files, a restart of PHP-FPM services is required to mitigate the issue. It is not necessary to change the shell setting. However, by changing the shell setting, likely that restart also occured, for that reason it works after setting it to "forbidden" again.

--> Solution is to restart all PHP-FPM services.

How do you restart if you use the dedicated php-fpm? Since the primary php-fpm 8.2.11 is not setup at tool-settings > services

Anyone experiencing ipv6 issues? Running CentOS 7.9 with Virtuozzo. From the host I can ping6 (internet+local containers). From the containers/vm's I can ping the host but I can't ping external. The issue started after the yum update in all vm's ( also had the curl/no resolve possible from php curl issue ).

No settings have been changed, I've already checked all settings I could find ( forwarding, accept_ra, added/removed ipv6 ip from container, added new route to ipv6 gw in container, restarted network in container etc. ).

Any help would be really appreciated.

Back