• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cp can not login

R

RaphaelBussink

Hi guys,

I hope you guys can help me. I have to install plesk control panel on windows. I ran the default installation without any problems. I uploaded the key, and at that point I should be finished and get the login screen. There is where my problem starts.

When I log in using the proper credentials I get a loop where I can login again, without any warnings about failed attempts. So we figured the password might be wrong, to check this we logged in with the wrong credentials. At that point the login screen gives us the general error that the user or password might be wrong.

So plesk sees that I'm using the correct credentials just keeps directing me to the login screen. We tried restarting the mysql server because we thought it might be that it cant find the database, but there is no problem connecting to the database with those credentials.

We installed plesk 10.3, and havent installed any SSL certs or anything yet, just plain install. Can somebody help me with this issue ?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Do you have Customer & business manager component installed?
This problem appeared after installation of license key? this means that you have logged for first time?

Also please take a look over logs:
%plesk_dir%\admin\logs\php_error.log
%plesk_dir%\admin\logs\panel.log
%plesk_dir%\admin\logs\sso.log

If you have any errors there, could you please provide these messages?

something like that happens to me because I made a wrong configuration with the SSL default Plesk, may it can help you if you move something here there is were you should start

Back